Please fill out a form for each participating child.
Needed to register with the USGAA for insurance purposes.
(Our age range is 5 - 14 years of age.)
Leave blank if same as number provided above.
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY READ BEFORE SIGNING In consideration of being allowed to participate in the indoor and/or outdoor hurling, camogie and gaelic football athletic programs (the “Activities”) with the Denver Gaels G.A.A. Club, Inc. (the “Denver Gaels”), and other related events and activities, the undersigned acknowledges, appreciates, and agrees that:
1) The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist and cannot be eliminated entirely; and,
2) I understand that specific risks vary depending on the level and nature of the activity, and can range from minor personal injuries such as scratches, bruises and sprains, to major injuries such as eye or brain injuries, back and joint injuries, or catastrophic injuries including paralysis or death. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and,
3) To the best of my knowledge, I am not aware of any physical disability or health-related reasons or problems that would preclude or restrict my participation in the Activities.
4) I have sufficient health and/or disability insurance coverage to provide for and pay any medical expenses that may directly or indirectly result from my participation in the Activities and competitors. I understand that the Denver Gaels do not take responsibility for the payment of any such medical expenses.
5) I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest official immediately; and,
6) I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS the Denver Gaels G.A.A. Club, Inc., its officers, board members, managers, coaches, agents and representatives, the North American County Board of the Gaelic Athletic Association, its divisions, member clubs and organizations, and individual members and representatives; their officers, officials, agents, and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“RELEASEES”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7) I agree to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES from any and all claims, actions, costs, expenses, damages, and liabilities, including attorney’s fees, that may be incurred as a result of my participation and involvement in the Activities.
8) I give the Denver Gaels the right to use photos and video taken at club sanctioned events for promotional purposes.
9) I understand that this agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted under Colorado law, and that if any portion hereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the remaining terms shall continue in full legal force and effect. I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT. Name (Print) Signature Date __________________________ _______________________________ FOR PARTICIPANTS OF MINORITY AGE (UNDER AGE 18 AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION) This is to certify that I, as parent/guardian with legal responsibility for this participant, do consent and agree to his/her release as provided above of all the Releasees, and for myself, my heirs, assigns, and next of kin, I release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from any and all liabilities incident to my minor child's involvement or participation in these programs as provided above, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THEIR NEGLIGENCE, to the fullest extent permitted by law. (Parent/Guardian Signature) Emergency Phone Number:_(________)_________________